DROP IN ACTING CLASSES LONDON
WEEKLY DROP IN SESSION, ALL LEVELS WELCOME
Bring a scene or monologue you’d like to work on!
The Actors Door Studio offers weekly drop in acting classes for actors at all levels. The classes are a perfect opportunity to practice scene work, monologues, to workshop characters, and to pick up useful tips about how to get your performances to the next level.
What will I do in the classes?
The drop in acting classes are allow you to keep working on your craft on a consistent basis.
Stay nimble, emotionally open, develop existing skills, and add to your toolkit through the tutor’s feedback on your performance.
What the tutor can do for you:
- give you insight to improve your character work,
- help you find ways to strengthen your connection with the other actor,
- guide you on how to make tighter and more specific choices that serve the story better,
- help you hit the emotional truth in your acting choices.
Attendees are required to bring a scene or monologue they would like to work on.
Join the classes on your own, or with a partner or friend.
As you attend more classes, you will be able to work on more advanced aspects of your technique.
The drop in classes operate on an open basis. Students at all levels are welcome to join.
DROP IN ACTING CLASSES LONDON: LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Practiced key skills in monologue, scene study and characterisation
- Gained an appreciation for how to access the emotional truth in your acting choices
- Learnt to connect more deeply with your working partner
- Help you foster a positive committed attitude as regards training
- Help you establish consistency in your training regime
- Become part of our vibrant community of actors!
WANT TO BOOK THESE CLASSES FOR £14 each?
CLASS LOCATION MAP: