Please do not close this window while your form is being submitted.
The Scene Study module can be thought of as the application of those skills to text work. In this module actors will:
Teaching Modules for Scene Study 1 are as follows:
SCREEN ACTING COURSE, BEGINNERS: LEARNING OUTCOMES As you move through the classes, you will have:
– Gained an appreciation of the differences between stage and screen acting.
– Learnt critical script analysis techniques
– Learnt useful techniques and tips to help improve screen acting and on-camera confidence skills
– Learnt how to apply screen skills to monologues and duologues.
– Trained in Cold Reading, Audition and Self-taping technique.
– Formed an appreciation of how to develop and continue improving on effective screen skills.
– Introduced to set survival tips and techniques
– Once students complete the course, they will find it useful to attend the Screen Acting Course with Fay Beck.
What are you looking for?