The Scene Study module can be thought of as the application of those skills to text work. In this module actors will:
Teaching Modules for Scene Study 1 are as follows:
SCREEN ACTING COURSE, BEGINNERS: LEARNING OUTCOMES As you move through the classes, you will have:
– Gained an appreciation of the differences between stage and screen acting.
– Learnt critical script analysis techniques
– Learnt useful techniques and tips to help improve screen acting and on-camera confidence skills
– Learnt how to apply screen skills to monologues and duologues.
– Trained in Cold Reading, Audition and Self-taping technique.
– Formed an appreciation of how to develop and continue improving on effective screen skills.
– Introduced to set survival tips and techniques
– Once students complete the course, they will find it useful to attend the Screen Acting Course with Fay Beck.
What are you looking for?