Actors Door Studio classes, courses and workshops have attendee limits. To ensure everyone fair access to our classes, we operate on a strict cancellations and refunds policy:
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
- You have the right to cancel your order for a product within fourteen (14) days from the day after you make the order. However, if the date of performance (i.e start of the course) is less than 14 days from the day of order, the cancellation timeline in 1.2 becomes applicable.
- For Orders made less than 14 days before the date of performance, we allow cancellation in the following manner:
- Drop-in Classes: We will only cancel and refund you if you notify us before 48-hours of the class start time.
- Workshops: We will only cancel and refund you if you notify us before seven days of the workshop start date.
- Short Courses: We will only cancel and refund you if you notify us before seven days of the Short Course start date.
- One-on-one sessions: We will only cancel and refund you if you notify us before seven days of the session start date.
- Two-Year Courses: We will only cancel and refund you if you notify us at before seven days of the course start date.
- Individual Study Modules: We will only cancel and refund you if you notify us at before seven days of the course start date.
- Cancellation must be made by e-mail. You may not cancel by telephone. If you do cancel, you must: state your name, address, the e-mail address associated with your profile. Any cancellation notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel or request cancellation outside the Cancellation Period and the Cancellation Policy stated in this clause 9, You will be obligated to make all the payments due for the product(s) or we will be entitled to seek repayment by available legal means, specifically but not limited to that which is contained in Clause 184.108.40.206 found in our Terms and Condition.
- It is only when cancellation is made within the cancellation period in this clause that you are entitled to a refund which will be made to your original medium of payment within 14 days of cancellation. Your refund will be minus registration fees and Cancellation Charges as stated in 1.6 and 1.7.
- You will not be entitled to any refund of the Fees paid to date for registration onto the course and you will be required to pay any outstanding Fees due under the registration fees.
- For every cancellation, we incur bank charges and transaction costs from our payment partners (Cancellation Charges). We will deduct this cancellation charge from any refund made to you.
- We reserve the right to cancel any of our Products or Services if we have not filled the requisite number of quotas for a particular class, course or workshop. If we cancel a Product or Service for which you paid, we will refund your payment in the manner stated in 1.6.
- COVID-19 CANCELLATION
- If in the event your class, workshop, course or private coaching session has been cancelled due to Covid, your booking will be deferred to a later date and at such time that the class, workshop, course or private coaching session is able to resume.
- If you intend to cancel outside the cancellation period in 1.1 and 1.2 due to a COVID-19 positive result, you will be required to provide us with a medical certificate showing a positive test result. Cancellation for COVID-19 is only allowed for workshops, drop-in Classes and One on One sessions. This clause does not cover long Short Term Courses, Individual Study Modules and 2 Yr Courses.
- All Bookings for all Products and Services are not transferable.
We allow a bank deposit payment option for your convenience. If you elect to pay via bank deposit and fail to make good on your payment, you are liable for that payment regardless of whether you attend classes or not. This is because your booking has preventing others from joining the class. Your failure to pay will result in your being refused access to our classes and courses in future and an immediate request for you to pay the funds you owe.
NOTE, you cannot ‘transfer’ or reschedule a booking or class. If you are requesting a transfer, you are requesting a cancellation of a contract previously made with us, in which case, our cancellation policy will then apply.
This page is provided to you for your convenience. Visit our Terms and Conditions which include our full cancellation and refunds policy.
We thank you for your cooperation.