The Actors Door Studio strives to provide excellence in training and customer service.
We strive to keep the communication with our customers clear and effective.
If you are an existing or new customer enquiring about classes, course and workshops, we have set a number of guidelines as regards your code of conduct when dealing with our staff, these guidelines form the basis of our Customers Code of Conduct Policy and must be adhered by all existing and new customers who contact the studio.
When dealing with us either by phone, through messaging, via email or face to face, you agree that:
- Being granted access to classes at the Actors Door Door is a privilege and not a right.
- Rude, abusive, aggressive, offensive and arrogant behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to you being banned from our Products and Services.
- Defensive attitude, inflexible behaviour, overly familiar conduct towards our staff will not be tolerated and will lead to you being banned from our Products and Services.
- You will not harass, threaten, or in any way impede the work or our teachers, staff or students.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to our classes, and to refuse anyone access to our programs if found not to comply with these Terms.
- New customers who are rude, abusive, aggressive, offensive, threatening and who harass our staff, teachers and students will be reported to authorities and may be subject to a police investigation.
If the above terms as set out by our Customers Code of Conduct Policy are not acceptable by you, please do not contact the Actors Door Studio. Please do not use our Products and Services.
These Customers Code of Conduct Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.